Monday, November 29, 2010

Excited Already


I am already excited about Christmas. We launched Advent at Living Hope in a big way yesterday. This morning I have my Christmas music uploaded and ready to play as I study and prepare for Sunday.

Sunday is going to be a great day as we enjoy cider, coffee, and hot chocolate along with all kinds of homemade muffins before each service. Then we will see people make public professions of their faith through baptism. Our worship team has an amazing concert mixed in with congregational singing and I will be preaching the Gospel from John 1:6-8.

I don't know where you plan to be on Sunday, but if you are anywhere near Bowling Green, you need to come and gather for worship with the family of Living Hope. The Father will be honored as we celebrate the coming of the Son in song, fellowship, and teaching in the power of the Holy Spirit.

No comments: