Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Great Debate Begins...

School is out today and we have no snow on our roads, but certainly someone in our county does. The irony produces a debate among parents and children in our area. There are those that think we should go back, while others insist that the roads are bad for someone else.

Perspective is everything and ability is not given in equal portion to all people. I think it is important to remember that. If we don't, we might become judgmental and lack empathy for those that see life differently than us or do not have the ability to overcome things we do.

I am certainly grateful for the many people I serve that understand that I am limited in what I can do and in what I can understand. We all have our limits and we need to respect the limits others have and simply love them.

So some can drive today and some can't. We can't assume everyone has the same clear way.

I say enjoy the day and trust the leadership that they are doing their best. It will all work out in the end.

1 comment:

Chad said...

Your post on perspective is a blessing. It's so easy to forget but so important to remember that not everyone sees the world in exactly the same way as ourselves.