Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What I'm Reading and Listening To





I was just at another pastor's blog and he had a list of the books he is reading right now. I think that's a good idea to let people know what the leader is reading and listening to.

So here's what I'm reading right now:

The Reason for God
Tim Keller

The Theology of the Book of Revelation
by Richard Bauckham

Jesus and the Eyewitnesses
by Richard Bauckham

Made to Stick
by Chip and Dan Heath

I'm also listening/watching a pastor's conference that was offered by Resurgence in February, 2008. Some of the speakers include Mark Driscoll and John Piper. You can watch it by clicking here.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Richard Bauckham on The Christ Files http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1426748967/bclid1407533218/bctid1427347560