Monday, February 18, 2008

Miracles All Around


Some friends of ours from Nashville adopted a baby boy, Levi Jeremiah, from Ethiopia. You can click here and watch the video.

It reminds me of what God did for me and for all that He has saved and adopted into His family.

Ephesians 1:5 "he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will—"


God rescued us from a life of filth, rejection and death and has given us clean hearts, hope, and eternal life.

Psalm 40:1-3 "I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. 2He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. 3He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God."

1 comment:

Estella said...

Wow! What an awesome video! Baby Levi is a beautiful boy! He has a light in his eyes. The Light of hope. May God bless this family who opened up their hearts and poured love on Levi so that he might have a new beginning in life. I believe that Jeremiah 1:5, relates to Levi. He has been "sanctified" or set apart for God's Glory because God knew him before he was born.How powerful to see God use others in his plans for our lives!! Pastor Jason, thanks for sharing!
God bless,
Estella